Ordinary Extraordinaire...That's me

Ordinary Extraordinaire...That's me

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rainy Sunday

Rainy Sundays just make me want to curl up with a cup of coffee and snuggle!! But...I had a Marykay event so off I went in this nasty weather. The roads were wet and grey and the sky was grey and the trees even looked grey..gee my car is even grey, Yuck! But of course when I walked into my Mary Kay Training center I was greeted with smiles and laughter...YAY! My director and a guest director were pretending to do surgery on another director. It was quite entertaining! It was like a magic show. I don't know how they pulled that pink phone out of her! So I settled in for an hour or two of girlfriend time and it was warming to the soul! So now I am back home and am fixing to grab a cup of coffee and sit with my boys and watch football..which I am not in the least interrested in, but if they like it, I will use it for snuggle time!! Praise God for snuggling!

No comments:

Post a Comment