Ordinary Extraordinaire...That's me

Ordinary Extraordinaire...That's me

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

snow, snow go away

I am sitting here in my office,one eye on the computer and one eye on the weather. From my window, I can see an old oak tree, Its branches bare and cold. Mushy snow is covering everything! I'm trying to muster up the energy to get dressed! You would think a stylish woman wouldn't sit in pajamas all day? wrong! I'm not too stylin right now! I don't even match. Well at least I know. My little one is asleep and Wyatt is playing. This gives me time to catch up on whats coming up for spring. Looks like bold florals and big necklaces with lots of color. I'll probably blend that with jeans and boots for a modern country look. I like to be cute but it has to work on the farm too! Here lately the shoe of choice has been rain boots. Plain but it works.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so over winter already. I've been sporting my boots too. Visiting from MBC and woo-hoo, I'm your first follower!

    ReplyDelete