Ordinary Extraordinaire...That's me

Ordinary Extraordinaire...That's me

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

He loves me...He loves me not

Well I am busy as a bee making Valentines Day baskets. I went to the after Christmas sales and scooped up lots of cute baskets I could use for Valentines day. The new Mary Kay Romantic Petals is wonderful but I like to have more than one option for my customers. I am also getting ready to go to my sister's house tonight. She and I are collaborating on a Valentines Dinner with matching gifts...she is making a surprise! I Can't wait to see what it is. Hmmm what to wear....probably a comfortable jean/red sweater with red and black beads and definately boots! My driveway is actually a mudway. Ok back to work! Will update on the surprise tomorrow.
I would love to know what others expected out of Valentines Day. What would be your perfect evening? Mine would go like this...... Hubby comes home with a big smile and wisks me off to a nice dinner and then a hotel full of flowers and a big HOT bubble bath with candles and chocolate covered strawberries and a...well....you get the picture. Let me know guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment