Ordinary Extraordinaire...That's me

Ordinary Extraordinaire...That's me

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day to Day

Days just seem to zip by. I try to take a few minutes each evening after the boys are asleep and think. Think about what I've accomplished for today. I have discovered that I don't have to be a hero everyday. Being happy with just living the best I can, is freeing.
I am trying to get more healthy. I believe that if I look my best it will benefit my business. I mean, really, I am in the beauty business. So I should look the part, right? Right! I can't look like a slouch and have a 70's hair due and expect women to buy beauty products from me.
So now I am on a quest to get back what I lost from having kids!
I will do it! Hip hugging skinny jeans here I come! I will wear Jessica Simpson jeans before they are out of style!

No comments:

Post a Comment