Ordinary Extraordinaire...That's me

Ordinary Extraordinaire...That's me

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Heaven is UP!

I haven't fallen into blogging. This one doesn't flow from me easily. Although I love fashion, my life just doesn't revolve around it. My life is like a pot with all kinds of foods in it. I am a devoted child of God first and foremost and I suppose I could write a book about that.I will probaby start telling some of my close encounters. Some are out there and wonderful at the same time. I am a mother and have all the crazyness that goes along with that. Motherhood alone is a long story. I am a wife to a man who is completely and totally different from me! It is true we are attracted to opposites! He is my perfect match and mate. HE is a story all his own! It took me a year or two to learn I can not and should not try to change him but flow with him and appreciate his differences! I am a daughter to two very unique individuals. I will not blog about them because one of them may read it..hahaha luv ya mom. My life has shifted drastically in the last 6 years. I am going to shift this blog also and just start writing about my experiences with life and love and motherhood and the journey that God has set before me.
Just to start the shift I would like to say that God has jumped in with both feet. He is working hard to do a great thing in me. The major start to God's project started Sept 24th 2008. I had decided to start giving God time everyday. I promised him I would read his word and I guess starting at the begining would have been too easy but like so many baby Christians I let the book open where it wanted and asked for a sign from God. Just a note here, He will do this in the begining for you but soon he expects you to study and know the word. Ok back to the story, I placed my finger on a scripture and began to read... "Consider now from this day the four and twentieth day of the ninth month from this day I will bless you" ......... This is in Haggai chapter 2. I had a very old Bible whose pages where turned yellow to the point of almost not being read. But I sat there starring with a cold chill running through my body. The presents of the Lord was very strong. He began that day on the 24th day of Sept. changing my life for the better. I know that I know that I know....that God has a great plan for everyone on this earth. It is up to us to take note of what he is doing. If we take a passive pass at this one life we are given we will never amount to anything. We will just take up space and let life happen to us. I have voluntarily submitted to the Lord and have heard his voice first hand. I know that he is real and very much alive. My life is shifting again due to the leading of the Holy Spirit. My road keeps getting more narrow but more stable. I pray that anyone who reads this will at the very least get curious enough to look up to the starry heavens and ask, "OK God, What do you have in mind?"

No comments:

Post a Comment